Let's Talk Curtains

I don't know about you, but I love curtains. The first thing I see when I enter a room is curtains. But how do you know how to choose the right one for your room? Did you know there are different types of curtains?

Types of curtains

  • Box Pleat, Pinch Pleat, Tailored Pleat

Pleats in any form give a tailored and formal finish. These are great for living rooms, dining rooms or den.

Box Pleat

box-pleated-curtain-500x500

 Tailored Pleat

tailored pleat

Pinch Pleat

pinch pleat
  • Rod Pocket Curtains

Rod pocket curtains have not been so popular these last days. I remember seeing these growing up as a child. But none the less they are quite nice.

rodpocketdrape
  • Eyelet Curtains

These have become popular so fast. This is my favourite type of curtain. I love these in bedrooms especially.

eyelet
  • Goblet Curtains

These are similar to pleat curtain but with a twist to it. I like them because they are unusual and not as common as the other curtains. These are nice for a formal dining room.

goblet-pleat560

What type of curtains do you like? I would love to hear. Go ahead and leave a comment. I look forward to your responses!
  Shop For Floral Supplies, Decor, Vases and More All At $1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bathroom Accessories for a Modern finish

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like......

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *